September 2 2014, 3pm
Hello Michelle, i want your opinion about the new/old chill pic. The one in red carpet it seems tense, but in the other one (the one in black and white) it seem more relax
SECOND POST - NEW INFO AT THE BOTTOM!
The pictures were taken in May when Chris did Hot In Cleveland - and released September 1st for no real understood reason
first this group photo in comparison
Will is also friends with one of the producers(?) of HIC - the group photo Chris is relaxed (and thanks to stretched out arms - showing a bit of skin) but this is how one stands in a photo with other people
Which blaringly makes the second photo posted from this same event so obviously a manip
THE THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PHOTO:
- Chris is posed as a single person - his hand in his pocket and elbow flexed out away from his body. This is a very common stance for Chris - he is not wholly comfortable in these situations
- If Will did indeed step into Chris’ space (which is the only way this pose would have happened) Chris was not “accepting” him there - or he would have lowered his elbow, taken his hand out of his pocket and put it around will’s back or at the very least by his side
- The background between their bodies was questioned - because it looked odd - it isn’t the background - the “celebration” logo lines up perfectly behind Chris’ open arm
- The problem is in Will’s arm/shoulder/and transparency
- If we are to accept the photo then we accept that Will stepped into it and folded himself around Chris’ outward elbow and arm
- as such Will’s posture should be affected by that awkward stance
- Will’s shoulder is not rounded - it is completely parallel with his left shoulder - so he wasn’t wrapping around anything.
- Will’s right forearm that appears behind Chris’ opened arm. observe the level of Will’s elbow on his left arm - to achieve this bend and have his right arm be that high and coming down at the level of Chris elbow (which is bent and high approx. the level of Will’s nipples in this photo) Will’s arm had to bent up and backward as well - Again Will’s shoulder are flat and squared.
it would appear that Chris left elbow should be in the crook of DH’s elbow - which would push Chris’ left forearm into DH’s side - but DH”s jacket is not affected by Chris arm
A lot like Mia’s manip last week - Will is a little transparent
if you look at his jacket you can see the logo from the wall seeping through the image (real people are NOT transparent when photographed) We reflect - we don’t transpose.
You’ve got to give them credit for trying
Better luck next time
EDIT: pics are not from the HIC reading but from the Vibrant Voice Theatre Awards on 26 April, the reading just happened to be mentioned in an FB comment.
Chris posed for several pics at the event -
this one by himself
This one With Michael A. Shepperd (elbows bucked in and sharing space)
And quite possibly this one with Will
Still questionable - I don’t necessarily change my opinion on the photo being a manip - Cause unless the photo was taken without a lot of warning and will was suddenly in Chris’ space and the pic was taken - why didn’t he adjust to allow will into the pic? (he was uncomfortable or it’s not real - it is one of the two!)